Privacy And Terms
American Made Designers Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of American Made Designers
. Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1915, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers' information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the American Made Designers business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
American Made Designers
will only carry out work as instructed by a mutual agreement. You may provide an appropriate order(s) via e-mail, telephone conversation, voice mail message, mailed letter, or duplicate. Any order you give approval for will constitute a written/verbal agreement between you and American Made Designers
American Made Designers is a Logo Design, Branding, Website Design and Development, Application Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Writing and Video Animation Service Provider.
- Accuracy — American Made Designers maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — American Made Designers implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — American Made Designers will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — American Made Designers maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — American Made Designers maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — American Made Designers will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education— American Made Designers educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing— American Made Designers is committed
By entering into a prescribed obligation with American Made Designers , you acknowledge and voluntarily bind yourself to following mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, graphics, content, and any programming code remain the property of American Made Designers . Any scripts, CGI applications, PHP scripts, content, or software written by American Made Designers remain the copyright of American Made Designers and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with written permission from the management of American Made Designers .
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
American Made Designers shall not be accountable for URLs dropped or omitted by a search engine for any reason. American Made Designers shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure. American Made Designers shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment. You expressly agree that use of American Made Designers services provided is at your sole risk. These services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. American Made Designers cannot guarantee that your account service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby waive any claim against American Made Designers arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security, or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of American Made Designers .
Payment of Accounts
See the American Made Designers Investment Fees page or e-mail email@example.com for more information on how American Made Designers services fees are calculated.
Information You Supply on American Made Designers Corporate Web Site (“ American Made Designers ”)
Contact American Made Designers
If you should encounter an issue during your period of American Made Designers service that requires American Made Designers ’s attention, please contact American Made Designers via the Information Request Form. Further questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions or any questions about the American Made Designers Website may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org